The Fairway Insurance Group is looking for a commercial lines CSR/Account Manager. This position is on our small to medium account services team. You would be responsible for the managing of submissions on new and renewal insurance business for a variety of lines of commercial insurance.
The candidate will posses a can do attitude with an extreme focus on personalized service to each customer. The candidate will be motivated and focused on providing the proper insurance coverage for each client. The candidate will be a true self starter and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Our client base has continued to grow because we believe in hiring truly talented people that are self motivated to take their skills to the next level. We are privileged to represent carriers such as Travelers, Old Dominion, AMTRUST, Employers, Zurich, Bankers, and Bridgefield Casualty.
Requirements Job Duties:
- The ability to work with both direct writers and wholesale brokers.
- Educate current and prospective clients about the discounts that are available and the proper insurance coverage for their situation.
- Quoting, preparing proposals and insurance schedules, following up, reviewing the policy when it is received, and making coverage changes for the client.
- Maintain renewals.
- Follow up with client to ensure their satisfaction with the service received.
- Annually review coverage for each client.
- Assist producers in preparing proposals and submissions to the carriers.
Skills/Qualifications: This is not an entry level position.
- Must have at least 2 years verifiable insurance agency experience.
- Candidate must be computer literate. Must have a working knowledge of Excel and word. AMS 360 experience preferred but not essential.
- Candidate must have stable and verifiable work experience
- Above all else candidate must have a strong sense of customer service and a strong will to succeed.
- Commercial Lines Insurance: 2 years Required license or certification:
- 220 or 440 Insurance License Required education:
- High school or equivalent